WEAR Ghana is recruiting our first cohort of Executives of the Future (#ExecutivesOfTheFuture).
At WEAR Ghana, we are firm believers in the potential that young people have. We are, therefore, constantly looking for ways to create opportunities that allow young people to learn, grow and contribute to the world.
We have created the Executive Of The Future (EF) program to help brilliant and passionate young people fresh out of secondary and tertiary school earn an income while gathering on-the-job experience to prepare them for life after school and/or to save for further education.
Successful applicants will be screened, and their skills and ambitions matched with various functions in the company such as Sales, Customer Experience, Accounting, Digital Marketing, and more.
- Are you passionate about Africa, Afrocentric styles and wiping out sexism?
- Do you have a strong work ethic, drive for excellence and emotional intelligence?
- Are you kind, compassionate and honest?
- Do you appreciate that good work can be done only when one is healthy and so are interested in health and wellbeing?
- Do you understand that one can be both bold and humble, and still know how to walk that thin line?
Then apply now to be an Executive of the Future!
Receiving of applications for the July cohort ends on 30th June, 2022. If you find this opportunity exciting, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with Executive of the Future in the subject of the email.
You can find resources to share here: https://bit.ly/3u5WDML
or via the QR code below.
Note: If you live in or around Haatso or Dzorwulu, that is a plus.